Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Friday, February 29, 2008

Skates, Coats & Trucks

The girls love to put on "Ice Skating" shows... Here is a picture of the Ice Skates Ainlsey made all by herself.

Lexi went insane when she saw this coat. Stan calls it the Yeti Coat. I bought it b/c it happen to be 70% off AND I had been looking for a coat for her all season and couldn't find one. It was meant to be. People stop her and go on and on about her coat, how much they love it, etc. It's funny.

Here is sweet Anderbuddy. He fell asleep huggling his truck. Here is why I do laundry all day long. Errr, let me say that different... Here is why I could be doing laundry all day long.


Happy Leap Day!

No comments:

lulu-mtr