Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Farrah and Burt

We got to dress up for our school's silent auction, Funkytown.  It was a GREAT party and it was super fun to show up as a guest and not be in charge. ;-)   How dashing is Stan????  He found himself a stash made with REAL human hair.  Ewww.
 
 
We came home to Gma sacrificing her back to keep a happy baby!  And he WAS a happy baby, thank you soo much Gma.  It's nice to finally get to go out and not worry the whole time...!!

Here is a picture of Farrah and Burt that Becky found and sent me - she took it after I had barley run a half-marathon.  She ran me in the last mile while I puffed away on my inhaler.  But, hey, I finished!











How cute is lulubee??  This was about 5 years ago.

No comments:

lulu-mtr