Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Mommy's little elves

I have some sweet little elves.  They are getting so big.  They helped decorate the house and the trees of course.  The baby has not been messing with the ornaments.  Just the dog. :(    They are also helping me wrap the presents.  I couldn't do it without them.  And it wouldn't be nearly as much fun.....








 We also went to the neighborhood Christmas Caroling this year.  The had a great time.




Lexi decided to skip her class party this year so she could attend her brother's Polar Express day.  But first we did a little shopping at Northpark.  Check her out in these fab shoes "on sale" at Neiman Marcus.  She already knew what was nice.  I'm having a flash forward in my head... Stress.  But she is still my little girl who likes to slide down the planters at the mall... Whew.

 







 
















I love my sweet little elves.  Christmas wouldn't be the same without the Grand-elves either!  I got a kid Christmas pic with Santa, but then we decided to sneak in and have a Family Santa pic with all the elves.  How cute are we??!!

No comments:

lulu-mtr