When we have a playdate, the first thing girls do when they arrive at our house, is ask, "where are the dressup clothes??"
All summer, their dressup things have been washed more than their regular clothes. We are about to have a new girl cousin. The girls can't wait to teach her about all things girlie. Here is their summation:
1. Own Fancy Nancy and A Princess Primer
2. Must have an assortment of Dressup clothes
3. Own the movie 12 Dancing Princesses
4. Have an American Girl Doll.
5. Have beads to put in your hair.
6. Have a lot of stickers.
There are more things. Well, a litany of things... They are all very funny. But, you get the gist.
I am enjoying having the girls home so much this summer. They play and play and play. I dread school starting again, but they are really looking forward to a new year. I have them home for 3 more weeks at least.