Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Sunday, December 23, 2007

One Year Anniversary

I'm marking a year that I started posting to this blog. I can hardly believe it's been one year, I'm grateful for this forum. I've posted about 4 a month. The time it takes me to post and upload a picture is so little it has been the best decision I've made to capture all the silly things that go on around here. I know it's pretty boring for most people who visit, but it means so much to us as our family is changing. I plan to print all this off and keep it as a little scrap book. Hopefully I'll get to that one day. Thank you "Blogger" for giving this gift. Merry Christmas to allllllllll!

No comments:

lulu-mtr