Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Arrrg

We are sooo having a Pirate Party... Here are some samples of our daily conversations....


[Anders] Pirate Ship, Treasure Chest, Eye Patch for me?
[Mom] Huh?
[Anders] What?
[Mom] Are you saying you want an eye patch? And it would be in a Treasure Chest?
[Anders] Yeah, on a Pirate Ship.


He woke up the other day....
[Anders] Pirate Ships are coming in the house.
[Mom] Did you have a dream?
[Anders] Yeah.
[Mom] Pirate's were coming in the house?
[Anders] No, Pirate Ships were coming in the house.


[Anders] Why don't I have a ship? Mommy, I want a big ship.
[Mom] Buddy, you have a big ship in the playroom.
[Anders] Oh yeah.


[Anders] Can I watch a Pirate Show? Are there any more Pirate shows?

[Anders] Mom, I'm going to hunt Pirates and Monsters.


[Anders] Mom, why don't I have a dubdope like a Pirate?
[Mom] You broke it.
[Anders] Oh yeah. Why don't I have another one?


[Anders] Mom, I like cannon balls. Why don't I have any?


No comments:

lulu-mtr