Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Pandamania

Vacation Bible School is so fun for the kids every year and a ton of fun for me. I had my little newborn with me as I volunteered each day which brought back a ton of memories when I did the same thing after Anderson was born. What a wonderful week for the children to learn about God's love for them.

Here is my little sleeping snoodle giving you a kiss during VBS.



Every year the girls and I do t-shirt surgery. This year, Ainlsey's was so cute. Totally her idea, I help implement and she sewed. It was cute.


Here is Anderson watching a program at the end while he was waiting for me to pick him up. I couldn't find him and then I looked in the middle of these kids and voila!


I did the Video room this year and the girls walked in and saw me and squealed and grabbed the baby. It was cute! ;-)



Here they are on the last day. I just know God is WILD about the sweet babies!


Incidentally, while we were busy singing and learning, Stan had to volunteer at a Legal Clinic down south and texted me this picture.

No comments:

lulu-mtr