Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Father Daughter Dance

 Since the girls are new to Girl Scouts, they never had the opportunity to attend a Father Daugther Dance.   They went out for dinner with friends and then went and danced.  Apparently, Ainsley Grace was busting a move with her friends.  And Daddy danced in a circle with the girls and stepped on their feet!  Haha, well, that HAD to happen with all those little feet in the way...  They had a ball!

I never realized how much I loved corsages and boutonnieres until they were all wearing them.  Soo sweet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely loved the Father-Daughter dates I had in Girl Scouts! I have so many great pics of just me and my dad. Great memories and fun times. Your daughters will remember these moments. =)

lulu-mtr