Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Goodbye Minitruck

So, Lexi and I love talking about mullets...   In fact, all of us get a lot of milage from "business in the front, party in the back" references in multiple contexts.  However, Lexi's favorite mullet is the Minitruck Mullet, which we have decided is what Whit has... Yet, again, Whit is paving his own way since my other three had little baby curls so they didn't have haircuts til they were much older...

Well, the time has come to say goodbye to the minitruck, so my good friend Anita is going to cut it for me in carline this week.  A fitting end to my mulletesque baby. 
Incidentally, my favorite is the Mulleteam.  Truly amazing that everyone had the same do.  This should be a case study so history does not repeat.

No comments:

lulu-mtr