Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I like big art and I cannot lie

I do love big abstract art but can't afford any of it.  So I took matters into my own hands and started buying canvases and playing with painting.  It's been a lot of fun and now the kids are calling me Mumsie!  Waiting for me to start painting on tin cans, old CD's and paint actual artistic paintings.  Never fear little ones, Mumsie is an actual artist.  I'm having fun playing and painting blobs.  We will see how it goes, these are the paintings I have ready for our Home Tour coming up.  I hope I can sell at least 2.  We shall see, either way, it's been fun!  And several of these I hope don't sell so I can keep.  Keep to hang on our walls and keep to paint over and start over.  I'll let you know.  Either way, it's been a fun last 2 months of massive mess making and getting crafty.













No comments:

lulu-mtr