Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Monday, January 20, 2014

Disaster Averted

So, Mumsie bought Ainsley Grace a Donut Bank for Christmas.  The only thing bigger than the joy she felt owning that bank, was the disappointment she felt when it fell to the ground from her headboard and shattered into a million little pieces.  Tears and anger filled the room, the house, AG's heart and head.  Two weeks later, I'm walking through Wal-mart where Mumsie said she purchased said bank back in the summer!  I glanced over to see a wall of cute banks...... No donuts though.  Until I kept looking and looking and moved a glitter castle bank out of the way to expose a single Donut Bank.  Disaster averted.  We now have more joy.......


2 comments:

Grace Grits and Gardening said...

Awwww glad you found the one donut:)

Amélie said...

I remember once I got a really cute reindeer pig bank at Target & proceeded to break it in the parking lot. I was heartbroken, I can't imagine how horrible she felt. =(

Hopefully it doesn't break again!

lulu-mtr