Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Friday, April 10, 2015

Four

This sweet baby of mine is now 4.  We have been talking about him turning four for a couple of months.  He said, Mommy, I'm going to sleep in my own bed when I turn 4.  I'm not a baby when I turn 4.  I'm a big boy.  

He is a big boy.  He is so precious, it's just so hard believe how fast time is going.  It's going and going and going fast.  We did a last minute birthday party for him.  Yes, he wanted a Train Party.  But, a Build-a-Bear party was a quick 2nd and he was thrilled!  It was so adorable.  His little pre-school class came.  Seriously, this is the sweetest age in the world.  



  


After everyone got their adorable bears, it was Cake Time.  
He did get a Train Cake.  Yay! 



The next day was his actual Birthday.  He wanted donuts.  They were super cute.



And, guess what.  He did it.  He slept in his own bed and he does most of the time now.  
He is such a big boy. 

No comments:

lulu-mtr