Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Thursday, May 21, 2015

I want to freeze him

Medieval Times.  Period. That's all he wanted.  If we could only afford to bring 1 friend, he would have been fine with that.  He just loves the swords and fighting and anything of the sort.  His last suggestion in our Suggestion Box was to give him a Medieval styled room.  Humph.  






The kids made the cake, it's it cute!?  After Medieval Times, we came home and the boys played basketball and played, played and played.   They broke out the metal detector, dug up stuff in the yard.  Finally, Stan took him to find a Geocache and the boys LOVED it!  9th birthday party success.

How is he 9?  I just don't understand it.  I remember them handing him to me like it was an hour ago.  It just is surreal how time flies.  He is the most wonderful, humorous, tough, sensitive and loving little boy in the world.  I always remind him how God gave ME the best little boy.  I don't know why, but I got him.  Happy Birthday to my beautiful boy.


No comments:

lulu-mtr