Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Thursday, October 22, 2015

12 years old

My sweet girl turned 12.  It's just a lot to handle with how fast time is flying.  I know I sound like a broken record.  I guess we all feel it.  She did not want to big birthday party, just wanted to invite her favorite 3 people to go to the mall and walk around!  It was so cute.  They shopped and bought Starbucks, and did whatever they wanted.  They also went to build-a-bear!  It was so cute.  Happy Birthday to my beautiful Ainsley Grace.  She is such a good kid, so funny, so compasionate, so thoughtful and still very tender hearted.  She is a great friend and a great student and a great sister to her siblings.  So far so good with this sweet girl! ;-)











No comments:

lulu-mtr