Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Thursday, May 24, 2007

So, what's in a name?

This is the hardest thing for me to invent. I am so creatively challenged, some sort of clever name for our family blog is next to impossible. Hence, "The Lewis Family" and "Lewis Manor." Yup, pretty bad.

I try to come up with something and my brain starts to swell and my mind goes into a twilight.... My ideas are:
  • More Coffee, Please
  • Baby's crying, gotta go
  • At the speed of light
  • Let the machine get it, hand me a diaper
  • Diaper Times

Stan is of no help, here are his suggestions:

  • Dawn's Blog
  • Blog of Dawn
  • Bloggity Blog Blog
Lexi's ideas:
  • NaaNothing NaaNothing
  • Lewis Family
  • Silly Lewis'
  • Sleeping Lewis'
  • Ribbon Diaries
  • Yellow Toothbrush Pat Attack
Ainsley's:
  • Mommies
  • Home Tour

I beg you, I NEED your help. Vote or offer me a suggestion, PLS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

baby,you got it already!! MENTAL TWILIGHT : )

lulu-mtr