Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Nobama in '08!

Most people know, I love politics. I love our wonderful country. I think the entire world deserves the freedoms we all enjoy. No other place in the world comes close.

However, sadly, I think Republicans are going to lose big time this year and it really scares me. Democrats have a wildly different view of our country and giving people more freedom is NOT one of their goals.

This guy is probably going to be our President. He is lifting passages from the Bible without context. As if he is some sort of authority. His self proclaimed "mentors" scare me. He says we should have bombed Pakistan! Okay, deep breath... Let the games begin.






No comments:

lulu-mtr