Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Friday, September 5, 2008

Diary of an over scheduler

So, Stan is gone M, T, W, Th. On F, S, S he is studying. So, I decided during the summer, I'll finally allow the girls to do what they ask me to do all the time. I have always made them choose b/t Ballet & Gymnastics. I refused to let them do soccer b/c of the time commitments. This year, I threw in the towel. Buckle your seat belt, you are about to put a frown on your face.

School 8:30 to 3:00 M-F. Here is our life after school:

Monday -Violin. Come home. Piano at the next door neighbor's house.
Tuesday - Gymnastics
Wednesday - Lexi Soccer Practice
Thursday - Ballet. Ainsley Soccer practice.
Saturday - 2 soccer games.

So, basically, they have 5 activities EACH. I can't believe I'm doing what I have always sworn not to do. But, I have to admit, we are staying busy. The girls are distracted and not realizing how much Daddy is gone. And to top it all off, we're having fun. Hey, it's not so bad. Of course, it's only been 2 weeks of this schedule.... I'll give a full honest report after the semester is over.

In the meantime, can't talk, gotta go!!

No comments:

lulu-mtr