Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Friday, September 26, 2008

Pinkie Power


The Pinkies had their first game and they lost 10 to 0. Lexi, did you have fun playing? "Mom, I had sooo much fun. But my legs got so tired." She really loves playing.
Her second game, she ended up playing against one of her best friends, Catherine. The girls kept talking, smiling and playing. Lexi fell and hurt her knee and cried. Catherine ran over to our side and kept asking if she is okay. Sooo sweet.

For those of you who have seen me watch a Cowboys game... Or Sooners game... That's pretty much how I am watching my little ones play soccer. I should really just let Stan take them, but it's so much fun.




No comments:

lulu-mtr