Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Big Day

Today the girls had two recitals - violin and piano. They both did fantastic, of COURSE. ;) I am always moved when I watch them do their pieces. I am personally impressed with how well they are doing considering how young they are. It may be lucky for them that I have low standards, they could do almost anything and I get giddy with excitement watching them. But, I have watched them both progress over the last years. We are really proud of them. We are so blessed to have the opportunity to expose them to music. Cute stuff. Anderson was such a GOOD BOY, too. I'm so unworthy of these cute children, I can't stand it.





I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

lulu-mtr