Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Life as the PTO prez....

...takes a LOT of time. Kids are a bit sick of seeing me in front of the computer. It's already Sept 19th. Wow. Things are rolling along though and the kids seem to LOVE that I am the PTO President. Ainsley said, "wow mom, do you think you could be the US president, too?" Lexi said, "mom, you know EVERYTHING that's going on don't you!?" Why... Yes, I do....

I've made it through all the beginning of school activities and now all eyes on Auction. Here is our super cool logo for the year. Thanks, Mumsie for being the FIRST donor this year! I just filled out the contract for all the donations you brought. Thank you and see you April 17th for the big night. No bidding on your own stuff! ;)

No comments:

lulu-mtr