Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Monday, September 13, 2010

Is she really SEVEN

She is just entirely too sweet and little. I mean, she still looooves Pink, Unicorns and Dresses. She is becoming such a sweet little lady with the biggest heart on the planet. It is just very hard for me to believe she is 7. Time is really going sooo fast! I remember the nurse who took me to my room after she was born looked at her and said, "She looks like a little peach." She is our little peach FOR SURE!! We love you Ainsley Grace!!

Here she is at her Birthday Party. We watched 'Nanny McPhee Returns' at the movies and she had all her favorite friends there. At the end of the night she said, "Mommy, I don't want this day to end."



Here she is watching TV at home. She likes to dress up to watch TV - especially for the Barbie Movies. Little Miss Fancy. Lately she has been asking me for High Heels. I'm nervous. ;)



Happy 7th Birthday, Ainsley. Thank goodness you were born!

No comments:

lulu-mtr