Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss
Sunday, August 7, 2011
New York City (drawn by Ainsley Grace Lewis)
Additional countdowns we are working on....
- For Daddy to get back from New Jersey
- Lexi and Mommy go paint the town in New York City for my 40th and her 10th Birthdays!!!!
- Ainsley Grace gets to spend time with Mumsie
- Anderson gets to sleep over at Jack's
- Anderson and Daddy go on a real camping trip
- Mommy's 40th Birthday
- Anderson starts Kindergarten!
- Ainsley Grace starts 2nd grade
- Lexi starts 4th grade
- Daddy's last year of Law School
(And this is all in the next 3 weeks...) Whew, reading that list makes me v. tired.
But let's DO IT!!! Life is good. Praise God. I pray we make it through another safe year with our wonderful treasures of family and friends and love.