Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Just laws, soup and stuff

We had a fantastic 4th of July this year. We stayed at a hotel in Addison right next to their big Kaboom Town.  We swam all day, then at night walked to the top of the parking garage and watched the fireworks. 
We were in Addison on the 3rd.  On the 4th, we stayed home and the kids made us a festive cake for dessert.  Then, we set off some of our own fireworks.  I now understand why setting off fireworks in the city limits might be illegal.

Lexi and I are on a soup frenzy.  Last week we made Mulligatawny soup inspired by Seinfeld's Soup Nazi.  It was sooo good!  Only 1 and 1/2 protesters.

With mixed feelings I dropped my sweet girls off at The Pines Catholic Camp.  I was really worried Lexi was going to be homesick again and very curious how AG would do.  When I picked them up on Saturday they were all smiles.  Here are some of the pictures I saw during the week.  They had fun.


 While the girls were at camp, buddy played basketball with his friend.  He had a great week!

 By the way, we have a new 1D fan in the house.

 While the other three were busy, I took Whitaker to the Disney store for the first time.  He is OBSESSED with Cars.  I bought him two cars that have now been glued to his hands ever since.  It's cute.

In Dallas, these letters appear all over town.... One morning walking into yoga, there they were outside Exhale Spa in front of Hotel Palomar.  This is a horrible picture of me, but that's what I look like after I get a big time butt kicking from Exhale Yoga.  

No comments:

lulu-mtr