Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Saturday, October 5, 2013

No high school

We decided to go to the Bishop Lynch high school football game. It was homecoming weekend so the mums were on full display! An amazing sight.  The kids hung out with friends and had a nice time with the music, the food, the atmosphere. Here they are...



However, I have made a major decision. As I sat there watching the high school boys and girls run around, I realized I'm not ready. There was a boy who hung his mum over his business!  A girl who walked around with 2 mums as light up mum boobs. I mean, were their parents there??? 

I'm preparing HS home school curriculum right now.
Here are some sweet mum examples of my friends wonderful kids. Cute stuff. Really adorable. Until it gets torchered.  



No comments:

lulu-mtr