Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Monday, December 9, 2013

Catching up!

Oh my what to say.  I closed my eyes and woke up a month later.  Things have been good.  Everyone is healthy.  We are having fun running around.  Lots of things to do.  All is good, I just ran out of time to blog it!

Our new fun thing is Geocaching.  We have such a good time, the kids LOVE it!  We found our first one at a bus stop by our house.  We almost gave up looking, then did one last hunt and found it.  FUN!


An STA tradition for 2nd graders is to decorate a stocking for the kids.  With Ainsley Grace's I used hot glue, put so much time shopping for it and gave it so much thought.  For Anderson, I ran to the store and slapped this baby together in the car, on the last day it was due! :(  BAD MOMMY. Sorry Buddy.  He didn't care though - he REALLY REALLY loved it!

Perched.

Sweet lulu and I went an saw Catching Fire together.  We wore our Katniss braids like last time.  This time she taught me the art of the selfie. Apparently, I do it all wrong.  "Mom!  Quit looking at your phone!"  
We had wonderful time together.  As always.

 

No comments:

lulu-mtr