Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Easter, Daydreams, Dorks and Teamwork!

My sweet little Easter bunnies.  Wonderful Mass, wonderful reasons, wonderful community, wonderful celebration.  
My cool dude.  He was cute dressed up as a doctor.  I got a day dream and a picture before he wiped his nose on his shirt. :P

Over the break we reorged our playroom.  They get pretty delirious with all the work and start messing around.  She is the biggest dork on the planet! I love her so much!
 


 How cool is this football Mumsie and Grandaddy got signed by all the Heisman winners at OU! 

Final four fun with friends 
 Ainsley Grace has waited one long year to have her fuzzy chair.  Look what Stan and I did.  He did all the hard work, dis assemble, prep, paint and reassemble.  I slapped the fuzzy fabric on and voila!  We make a good team.  How would you like to sit in this chair to do your homework??  I have a happy 4th grader!    


How about this throwback picture I found.  Alexandra going into Kinder and AG was 3 about to be 4.  Mommy eye candy.

No comments:

lulu-mtr