Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Wonderful little boy

 It is amazing to see how individual each of my kids are.  Whitaker is fabulous just like his older brother Anderson.  But is so different already.  For Anderson's 3rd Birthday party, he was OBSESSED with pirates.  Whitaker doesn't even know what that is.  He has a one track mind.  Trains and Cars.  He saw this told vintage Choo Choo one day when I was out thrift shopping and lost his mind until I agreed to buy it. The train and a chair please.  He loooooves this toy.  He loves it.


Here he is doing a FABULOUS job potty training.  I waited until he turned 3 to even mention it...  It turned out to be a good choice for him!
Here he is trying to flood the house.  I walked in just in time. Scary!!!  
But, how can you get mad at that FACE?!?

No comments:

lulu-mtr