Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Superheros and Busyman

The girls had a playdate with their sweet friend Gabriella. They decided to play "Superhero Princess." Ainsley had to be the princess and they rescued her from the top bunk. It was a pretty funny to listen to since they are still all so girlie and afraid to do anything too superheroesque.
Anderson is still not interested in walking by himself. BUT, he climbs on every single thing he can find. I almost fainted when I looked up the other day and he had climbed up the BIG slide all the way to the top in a matter of seconds. I finally made it to him. He looked at me, BEAMED, turned around and threw his little body forward to slide down. I guided him, of course. But, he didn't notice. He really scares me right now.... Here he is with Lexi loving on him.

No comments:

lulu-mtr