Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Monday, April 30, 2007

Thank you Sir, may I have another?

He did it again. The Oklahoma City Marathon was this weekend and Stan and Ian ran together. It's one thing to run one marathon, but to continue training and do it all over again is quite another. We are so proud of him. He feels pretty good about it as well. After the first one he said never again. After this one, he wasn't quite certain. Tough guy. Ugh, now it's my turn... Anyway, here are some pics. We had a great weekend, saw our good friends and stayed in a SWANKY hotel. The girls thought they were in a Palace. It's okay to let princesses jump on their royal beds, right?




We finally met Sweet Elise!! She is the most precious little girl and she took to Stan like a little puppy.

The girls are in love with Omri and Olivia. Here they are all taking a shower together...


Here are Lexi's "scupltures" she insisted on photographing. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dawn,
What a beautiful family you have! I have lost touch with your mom. I will send you another e-mail with my info, and if you will, please pass along to her.

All my love to you and your family, I am... your cousin, Millie Marie Lawson Gonzalez

lulu-mtr