Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Sunday, January 23, 2011

MLK Day

While Daddy spent allll day studying, we spent allll day running around. It was great fun. We cleaned the house (their favorite), met some friends for Ice Skating, had a fabulous lunch at Dream Cafe', then we went to the Science Place. After that, we ran home for Piano and then left for violin.


After our action packed day was finished we came home to a clean house.... Ahhhhhhh. Have I ever mentioned how much I loooove my cleaning lady? Seriously. But, I digress....

Here is Anderson with his buddy C.J. Anderson is still taking his Homeschool Ice Skating lessons and he is really learning a lot. My little 4 year old doesn't even hold the sides, skates right in the middle and turns around... Cute stuff.



Here are the cuties at the Science Place. They love to make the Hot Air Balloon rise - such a fun exhibit.

How CUTE are these Astronauts??




Here is Ainsley working on her new piece and an old one of Anderson working with Ms. Kathy. Lexi working on Minuet 2.

1 comment:

Chloe Iverson said...

Nice bonding... I hope someday my kids are like those in the pictures..

Seattle Real Estate | Real Estate
Alaska Fishing Lodge | Log Cabin Home Plans

lulu-mtr