Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Freezing Boys

I am loving my boys.  They are fun to be with.  They play funny.  Anderson and Whit are sweet together, they are buddies.  Here is one cute little boy freezing while watching one of his sister's last soccer games.
 

Here is pooky bear playing one day.  He couldn't find his Puppy on a String that he rolls around constantly.  So, he used our Blender.  He also used Whit as a nap mat.








Here are the buds hanging out at sisters cheer demonstration.

Here is Whit Tackle-hugging Anderson.
 
Here is my Ninja eating Cheez-its while carefully eating them under his disguise.  Bud is now taking a hip hop class.  He was so happy when we told him he could take the class... He has been asking for a while since he got wind there was such a thing.  He also lost another tooth. 



 Here is my sweet Tiger Scout.

 Anderson got to offer a Petition during Mass.  It was precious and good.

 Anderson was learning was learning about Proper Nouns and I guess had to cut out examples.  I never thought I looked like Rickki Lake but apparently Anderson does!??! 

 Anderson seems to young for this but I thought this was so sweet when I came across it.  I blame this for my marriage proposals going from a weekly frequency to a bi-weekly frequency.... No matter.  I love you sweet boy.  I wish I could freeze you.  You are so perfect and such a wonderful little boy.

No comments:

lulu-mtr