Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Monday, December 31, 2012

I'm dreaming of a.....


It was a busy Christmas.  I got the action shot of the kids coming down and realizing Santa brought them fuzzy bean bags!  I don't know why he did that, it was not on my approved list.  Nevertheless, kids LOVE LOVE them.  Santa always seems to know.
 


 Anderson loved his Harry Potter stuff.  "Don't call me Anderson!" is what we are now instructed....  Yes, those are drums.  A moment of temporary insanity.
 
 















Batteries and Aprons for the men.  Grandkids for the Grandma.



Daddy seeing if his scratch off hit big... What do you think?
 Ainsley Grace loving her One Direction mag that Santa brought.  And she finally got her own skateboard!



Alexandra playing with her Furby iPhone app in her footy pajamas.  Cute stuff.  How can she be 11????

Whitaker thought this Christmas was waaay better than last year.  This year he got 3 presents!  He can finally  be a baby hero. He said, "I told y'all I was SUPER....!"

And to top it all off, we ended the day with a White Christmas.  Wow.  Merry, Merry!


No comments:

lulu-mtr