Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Friday, May 10, 2013

Someone is going to be mad

No matter what I cook, SOMEONE gets upset.  It is impossible to make 6 people happy at the same time.  Here is a picture of the dreaded dinner that made one of my children decide they would rather go to bed at 6pm without food!  Panko crusted talapia and a green salad with avocados, green onion, chopped up apple and a few cherry tomatoes.  Horrible, right?  


If I make Tacos (kids favorite), Stan's not happy.  If I make Italian Chicken - Lexi's complains and makes me do all kinds of work arounds.  If I make any sort of green vegetable - Ainsley Grace pitches a fit.  If I make spaghetti and meatballs, Anderson says, oooh GROSS, and refuses to eat.  And unless it's red, round and on a stick, Whit will not be pleased.  


It's always something..... But, I vow to you sweet children of mine, I will keep feeding you HEALTHY food, even if you get mad!  

lulu-mtr