Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Sunday, May 5, 2013

What just happened?

It seems like we just finished celebrating him turning 6 at the karate place yesterday... (Of course he is still really into Ninja's, so after we had our morning celebration he opened his Sensei Wu costume that he insisted on getting.)  But, this year, he really really really loooooooves Football.  So we planned a super fun football party.

 Here he is with his brother who thinks he is big enough to just fit in the regular seat.  Imagine the screams when I put him back in his baby seat...  I think they are still echoing in space.  We got the favors, we got the cake, we were ready.  






















I often refer to my sweet kids as My Team.  Here we are.  We were ready and waiting for his friends to show up.  Lexi looked the same in every picture.  She is good at making that 'I'm homeless and standing with weird people someone help me' face. 

His first friend to show up was his favorite friend.  

Everyone arrived!  Here is Anderson telling people rules he made up.  They played football and dodgeball.... The girls played too.  It was cute to watch.



 We love you Anderbud. What has happened to my Anderbaby?
Happy 7th Birthday beautiful boy.

No comments:

lulu-mtr