Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Boy time

The boys had a great time on their boys fishing trip.  They did some serious shopping to get ready for the trip including buying Anderson one of the ugliest camo shirts I have ever seen which is now his "favorite" shirt. Wow, boys and camo.  Mom's just don't get it. 

They went with a bunch of school friends.  Here is Anderson wearing his favorite shirt playing with his buddy crazy excited to go! 

 



 The first night I just got a text of the campfire.  But then finally the good stuff started coming in.... Anderson and Daddy had a GREAT time.  Although Anderson did nto follow my instractions.  I told him, "Do NOT come back from this trip with Lice!"  I got the call yesterday. Blech.

 
 




 

 How cute are my boys??!

No comments:

lulu-mtr