Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Good at looking busy

Ainsley Grace came home on a Friday and told me she needed a campaign poster for Monday and a speech ready for Friday.  She wanted to run for Mayor of Enterprise City.  We had a great time coming up with ideas.  This is what she decided on.  We are a little sarcastic in our family as you will see.... She delivered her speech beautifully and was very funny.  She was unflappable and didn't seem nervous at all.  Unfortunately, she did not win her campaign, but that doesn't mean it wasn't the best campaign ever.  










Ainsley’s campaign speech


I’m kind of embarrassed because on my way to school I realized I forgot to write a speech so I paid a guy on the street $15 to write one for me, lets see how it goes. There are four reasons you should vote for me.

1)  I will help write the best laws
2) You will follow the best laws
3) You will enjoy following the best laws
4) I’m good at looking busy   



But seriously people I am a good trustworthy person that will make good decisions and you can count on me to be a great mayor.                              
Hey! That was a good speech!                                                                             

No comments:

lulu-mtr