Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Whit's disapproval

I told my kids the constant tattling had to stop.  I asked them for their solution to this issue.  They decided they would make a tattling mailbox and write down their grievances. They made an actual mailbox with a flag out of paper.  I'm supposed to look for the flag. It has worked in the respect they are not running to me constantly with whining.  It hasn't worked because of submissions such as these.




And, the additional irony here is before they would tattle and they didn't care if the entire world heard their grievance. But now when I pull the papers out all the kids want to see what it says but the tattler is insistent on me not showing anyone and keeping it top secret. Really?!?! 

Here is the most recent - a new low......

No comments:

lulu-mtr