Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Saturday, July 26, 2014

While the girls are away, the boys will play

The girls had their big fun camp week at The Pines.  While they were away, it was fun to hang with my boys.  I took them to see a movie at the mall and they were sooo wild at the mall it was hard to get pictures of them.  But, I got a few.  Anderson loves Whit so much. 



 Anderson loves to go see the wild peacocks that roam in a neighborhood by our pool.  So, I drove by for him to see them again....



I tried to talk Anderson into getting a haircut for our upcoming family pictures.  He was NOT having it, kept repeating how he wants to be "shaggy."  So, I talked him into just talking to the hairdresser to see if she could clean up above his ears.  We went into the place and she did not help my plan.  In fact, she said, "NO, don't cut his hair.  Just put product in it.  Like this!"  She proceeded to load his hair up with some goop.  We went straight from her place to basketball.  His hair went WILD during the game.



 I'm glad we ended up not cutting it.  His hair ended up looking great in our family pictures.  I need to listen to this boy more.  He knows what he likes!

No comments:

lulu-mtr