Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Monday, September 8, 2014

Things are underway and the first day of preschool

Here are my sweeties.  We now have a JV cheerleader and a Varsity cheerleader.  So fun for them. Go WILDCATS!

Everyone is still sick w the cough.... Here was our Friday afternoon doctor visit.

No explanation necessary. lol!

Whitaker finally started preschool.  His teacher came to our house for a home visit.  Here they are reading a book.  It was really sweet his school does this bc he was so excited after that.  Kept telling everyone how his school has Plaaay DOUGH and sand!  He said from the beginning he is going to go to school to have, "donuts and to count his letters."  I was surprised when they sent out a playdate on the playground with donuts.  Funny.  Here was his first day.  The first time in almost 13 years I have been alone.  :-(



Anderson went on a fun hunting trip with Daddy!  He LOVED it and gave me all the gruesome details which I will not share bc I'm trying to get it out of my head.  Boy heaven.






No comments:

lulu-mtr