Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

SURPRISE!!!!!!!

We did it!!!  We threw a successful surprise party for Alexandra.  She had come to the decision that she did not want a party this year for many reasons.  But, I knew she was down in the dumps about it.... So, I couldn't have that.  Her friends kept it a secret and we managed to throw the best party.  She was so so surprised.  We got her there by telling her many fibs.  First, Amparo knocked on the door and asked for the baby, Anderson and AG had a playdate so we had to leave, she needed to stay at the house to wait for the baby, Daddy is home early bc his stomach upset and finally my car had broken down and they had to come rescue me.  LOL!!!  Worked like a charm. ;)

Here are the girls waiting for her to arrive.  Then, she texted me and said, "we are here, WHERE R U??"  The girls all hid behind the bushes as she walked up, I finally saw her and counted 1, 2, 3 and they all stood up and yelled SURPRISE!!!!  The valet people were all smiling, she was so shocked she wasn't quite sure what was happening.  HAHAHAHA!  It was great.






First the girls did a yoga class.  A whole bunch of yogi's in the making!




Then after they worked out, up to the Hotel pool we went.  Super fun.









Happy Birthday to my beautiful girl.  I love you Alexandra.  The best thirteen years ever!

No comments:

lulu-mtr