Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Monday, June 21, 2010

We Heart George

George is funny. As in Funny, Ha, Ha. He is totally not house trained, obedient nor does he possess good manners. But, we're working on it.... We need our old trainer Lauren to come over! However, we all love him sooo much. Stan hasn't admitted out loud, yet. But, I can tell by the look on his face that it is pure love when it comes to George.

Anyway, here he is trying to literally hunt a squirrel. This weird, scary squirrel STAYED AT THE BOTTOM of the tree while George was barking at it and inching close to it. I was thinking it was dead, but I had seen it move positions. It took me some time to realize that it was probably some rabies infected nasty creature just waiting for George to come close so it could attack him! So, I was taking pictures until I realized what might happen and saved George's life! For sure, I did!



Then it moved and I screamed and realized the evil squirrels' plan and I took George inside! Whew!!



During these pictures, Lincoln was just laying there moaning about George chewing a bone on HIS pillow.

Y'all know what this is.... Isn't he CUTE!?!?



During dinner preparations, this is what the two do. Since George's arrival, Lincoln has stopped chewing shoes, has not dug one hole and seems to just be generally happier. Ahhhh, sooo sweeeeet!
We Love you Georgie!!

No comments:

lulu-mtr