Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Friday, October 14, 2011

Firsts

"Who here likes Taylor Swift?" is how we opened the conversation. "Well, get ready because you are going to your FIRST concert in 2 hours!" ;-) The girls were happy. Anderson asked, "Can we go to Justin Beiber's instead?" "No!" I say. He gave me attitude on and off until I bought him a glow stick. Then all of a sudden, he liked Taylor Swift. So, all's well that ends well. ;-) But, if JB makes it to Dallas, fer sure I'll be buying him a ticket. The concert was fantastic. She is so talented, beautiful and, apparently, 5'11"! Cool!


Got home after midnight.... Sleepy babies.


Whit sat up for the FIRST time in his bath this week! KAA-YUTE-TEEE-PIE!


And the biggest news of all!!! Anderson lost his FIRST tooth! His kissy big lip was in the way for all the pictures. So I had to take matters into my own hands to get that toothless snap. We have one elated little boy.....

No comments:

lulu-mtr