Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watcing you. --Robert Fulghum
A person's a person, no matter how small. --Dr. Seuss

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mystery

It's hard for me to process that 10 years have gone by since she was born. Times like this I wish I was a writer so I could capture my feelings in words. But, in my own grammatically incorrect (haha), short and simple way, I love you Alexandra Elizabeth. Your Daddy loves you. Your brother and sister adore you. I'm grateful for the person you have become. If things drastically change, it's okay, because you have been a gift to so many people these last 10 years. What else can we ask for? The future is a mystery. I can't wait to discover it together with you.

To kick off the birthday celebration, Ainsley Grace wrote her the sweetest poem and colored her a beautiful picture (AG loves Alexandra so much. It seems she loves her as much as she loves me. It's very very deep and pure and very sweet.). Anyway, the picture/poem directed her to come downstairs to get her presents.

Once she arrived, she had a mystery to solve. WHERE did her presents go. ;-)




She found them all!



For her school birthday celebration, I brought Krispy Kreme doughnuts and hats! Very fun. The kids hovered around her and they played the birthday bear ("da, na, na, na, na, na, you say it's your birthday day... ). She loved it.


Happy 10th birthday you wonderful little girl. I love you.

No comments:

lulu-mtr